TMD Podcast 4.14 Sat Jul 11 2020 #TMDpod #TrendingMomentsDigest #PearJam #SurfBaseball #UFOs #NetflixCanceled #SnazzySafeCompliments #Covid19BrainDisorder #MmHmmZoom #HorseshoeCrabMedicalTesting #ReturnToWork
Late upload, but here are some stories that were trending in the news last week:
- Pearl Jam's Eddie Vedder fails to make solid contact with pitch while playing surfball.
"Next time, keep your hands back, then explode through the ball," said every Little League coach ever.
- Do you think the government would lie to us about UFOs? Yes, yes you do.
- more Canceled Netflix shows. (Business Insider)
- How to compliment colleagues in a world where you are called out for all your arsenal of offensive words and actions.
- Some mild Covid19 cases end up with serious brain disorders
- MmHmm App for Zoom Meeting prowess
- Horseshoe Crab Blood is waaaay important for medical testing
- survey: nobody excited to see coworkers back at the office.
🤠Contact🤠©Scotty and Tony Show on Stingray™