How's your Junkuation©? Has spending time in quarantine inspired you to ride your exercise bike until the wheel got so hot that it melted right off the frame? Us neither, but you still have junk, don't you? Here's the Dieppe Spring Junk Pick Up Schedule:
- Tuesday Trash People set out your junk on Tues May 19.
- Wednesday Trash People set out your junk on Wed May 20.
- Friday Trash People set out your junk on Fri May 22.
- They expect more junk than usual so, if you can hang onto your junk until Covid settles down, then please hold onto your junk.
Slogan Alert: "It's a Slam Dunk, Hang onto your Junk!" - a message from the City of Dieppe and this station.
- Construction and renovation junk like drywall, flooring, windows, toilets, etc will not be picked up.
- Wood will not be picked up except tree branches (1 inch in diameter, tied in bundles, 2 feet or less)
- This aint a household hazardous waste pickup, so don't put out that stuff, or tires.
- HERE's the whole list of what NOT to put out.
- Dieppe Press Release HERE