What: Household Supply Drive for families from Syria
Where: 50 MacNaughton Avenue in the Caledonia Industrial Park (map)
When: Until Sunday Feb 14 from 9:00a to 5:00p
Note: items needed are to help new families set up house
Here are the categories they have as a guideline:· Small appliances: alarm clock, microwave
· Cleaning: broom/dustpan, mop/bucket, garbage cans/bags, Windex
· Laundry: hamper, basket, ironing board, iron, drying rack, sewing kit (needles, thread, scissors, etc.)
· Furniture: desk, dresser, large kitchen tables/chairs, floor/table lamps, TV stands
· Kitchen: bowls, baking pans/cookie sheets, measuring cups/spoons, serving trays
· Hygiene: First Aid kits
· Baby Items: booster/car seats (not expired), high chairs, stroller, swing
- Gift Cards (department stores or pre-paid credit cards)
*PLEASE Do Not Donate:
electronics, personal hygiene items, tissue, toilet paper, kid's stuff, and clothing/ footwear.
*Since December 29, 2015, over 175 Syrians have been welcomed to our community- a total of 250 people are expected by the end of February.
CLICK HERE for more