Spring arrives around 2p today. And now, Signs that it's Spring in Greater Moncton:
- The Petitcodiac River begins to change from brown with ice chunks to more of a frothy brown. Frothy!
- The potholes that you can see from space start getting it on and make all sorts of sweet little baby potholes.
- Handsome Paul Thomas stops wearing wool sweatervests and begins wearing cashmere sweatervests.
- You can finally wear EITHER a toque OR earmuffs. You don’t have to wear both.
- Your “favourite” neighbor is walking around the yard in his short robe again, not the longie!
- The kids go out in the backyard for 30 seconds and come back in the house covered in dog poop.
- The Aliant tower seems to be standing straighter.
- Two words: Speed Oh