Some links if you’re going to Springsteen on Sunday, or if someone you know asks for info.
Tip: To Conserve Energy, we say Rock out with one hand at a time- not both hands at once. (see diagram)
- Weather (CLICK)
- Road closures/ transportation map (CLICK)
- Ways to get to the show including Park N Ride info (CLICK)
- Concert site layout (CLICK)
- Rules: The following items WILL BE admitted on the site: Raincoat / poncho, Small beach towels, Small back packs and bags/ purses (Note: all bags will be searched), Sunscreen, Lighters/Cigarettes, One 1L bottle of water allowed per patron. Water will be available on site. ALSO A CAMP CHAIR WILL BE PERMITTED!
There’s a lot you can’t bring in including “crystal balls” (seriously, leave your crystal balls at home.)
- in a washed out sunscreen container
- wear a sweat band that’s secretly soaked in gin
- under your British Guard’s hat
- super-secret hollowed out boot heel
- friend with catapult on Gorge Road + balloons filled with tequila = :P
Start time? It’s listed as 3:00p. Often they are a little vague about start times for the individual bands. Sometimes this info comes out on the day of the show, sometimes not.